Inca Trail Express from Lima
Travel to Peru and retrace the steps of the Inca, Peru's fascinating ancient civilisation. Beginning in Lima, journey through the fertile heartland of the Sacred Valley, see the magnificent Ollantaytambo ruins before the ultimate destination – reaching Machu Picchu. This action-filled Peruvian tour gets you closer to the secrets of this elusive civilisation on a breathtaking adventure along the Inca Trail.
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail)
- Machu Picchu - Guided tour
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Explore Cusco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Incan and colonial influences, and seemingly endless things to do and see.
- Adjust to the altitude with a pisco sour and some ceviche to get to know Peruvian cuisine.
- This trip gives both trekkers and non-trekkers the chance to visit Machu Picchu with Inca Trail*, Quarry Trail and train options.
- Travel through the Sacred Valley - known for its steep and soaring scenery, its mystical significance for the Inca and the indigenous cultures that still reside here.
- Explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu, on a guided tour.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|3||Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo (2792m)|
|4||Inca Trail (3100m) or Quarry Trail (3700m) or Cusco|
|5||Inca Trail (3650m) or Quarry Trail (3600m) or Cusco|
|6||Inca Trail (2650m) or Aguas Calientes (2040m)|
|7||Machu Picchu (2430) - Cusco|